Club Membership is the recognition bestowed upon the agents to increase their status in the society and in the Corporation.
Following are the levels of club membership depending up on the Business performance:
- Distinguished Club.
- Branch Manager’s Club.
- Divisional Manager’s Club.
- Zonal Manager’s Club Member.
- Chairman’s Club.
- Club Galaxy.
- Corporate Club Member.
The total monetary equivalent of all above benefits ranges from ₹5,500 to ₹6,20,000, depending up on level of Club Membership
Following additional benefits are given over and above the commissions’ payable:
- Office Allowance to maintain your own office.
- Telephone/Mobile bill reimbursement.
- Reimbursement of Sales Promotional Gift items.
- Interest free advance for purchase of Car/Motorbike.
- Interest free advance for purchase of office equipments.
- Interest free advance for Training.
- Interest free Festival Advance.
- Housing loan at concessional rate of interest.
- Term Insurance and Mediclaim benefits.
- Guest house facility throughout India at concessional rates as applicable to employees.
- Annual Convention.
- Attestation authority.