It is not a one time commission on a sale made by you.
It provides you the royalty income through out the term of policy.
As long as policy holder pays the Premium you will get the commission.
Moreover this commission is hereditary i.e. it will be paid to your nominees even after your death.
The remuneration will be paid to you in the form of Commission as percentage of premium collected through the policies sold by you.
First year Commission: 35% depending up on the type & term of the policy
Bonus Commission: 40% of first year commission
2nd and 3rd year of policy: 7.50%
4th year onwards: 5%
Example of Your Expected Commission for Next 5 years:
As Years passes by your Renewal Commission keeps on increasing there by assuring you a pension for the next 20 to 25 years when you stop working or to your family on your death.
Agents are entitled to get the gratuity at age 60 years after serving for minimum 15 years.
At present the Maximum Gratuity amount payable is Rs.2,00,000/- depending up on the amount of renewal commission
Following are the levels of club membership depending up on the Business performance:
- Distinguished Club.
- Branch Manager’s Club.
- Divisional Manager’s Club.
- Zonal Manager’s Club Member.
- Chairman’s Club.
- Club Galaxy.
- Corporate Club Member.
Club Membership Benefits
- Office Allowance to maintain your own office.
- Telephone/Mobile bill reimbursement.
- Reimbursement of Sales Promotional Gift items.
- Interest free advance for purchase of Car/Motorbike.
- Interest free advance for purchase of office equipments.
- Interest free advance for Training.
- Interest free Festival Advance.
- Housing loan at concessional rate of interest.
- Term Insurance and Mediclaim benefits.
- Guest house facility throughout India at concessional rates as applicable to employees.
- Annual Convention.
- Attestation authority.