- LIC agent is the person who provides advice on Life Insurance Planning to people to protect their family from unexpected events of death, disability and retirement of the bread winner.It is a noble profession indeed.
- LIC agent also contributes to economic development of the country. As the money collected towards life insurance premium goes towards Nation Building Activities e.g: Roads, Railways, Ports, Bridges, Water supply, Electricity, Housing etc.
- Top LIC agents earn between ₹3 crores to ₹4 crores per annum.
- The average gross income of top 20% of LIC agents is above ₹12 lakhs per annum.
- Any one can join LIC who needs extra income..College Boys/Girls.
You will be trained in such a way that you will be among top 20% of agents within 3 years’ time, the only pre-requisites are Passion and Hard work.